- Read our Bylaws.
- Choose your membership type (individual co-op member, individual casual driver, family co-op member or corporate member) and complete our Online Membership Form.
- Obtain your Driver Abstract from SGI and/or previous driver’s licence provider (minimum 3-year history) to send with your application.
$10 Driver Abstract fee is the responsibility of the applicant.
Submit by mail or by emailing a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading “Driver’s Abstract: Your First & Last Name”.
Note: Driver must be a minimum of 19 years of age, with a maximum of one at-fault accidents in the past three years.
- Pay application fees via PayPal, online banking (Interac e-Transfer) or cheque
|Casual Driver||Co-op Member||Family/Household||Corporate Member|
|Total, if paying by Paypal||$31.20||$546.14||$803.60||$772.71|
* Because the number of corporate drivers varies, the $30 application fee is charged as each driver application is processed.
- The Paypal Processing fee only applies to application payments submitted through Paypal.
- Only the one-time online application submission is subject to a processing fee. Regular usage fees are processed online at no charge.
- Co-op memberships are fully refundable.
- Family/household membership includes a second voting share in the co-operative.
Member Referral Program
Refer a friend, colleague, neighbour or family member to join Saskatoon CarShare Co-op and we will reward you with a $40 driving credit! The more people you refer, the more driving credits you will receive.
To pay by Interac e-Transfer, please send transfer to email@example.com
To pay by cheque, please send cheque to:
Saskatoon CarShare Co-operative
28 Campus Drive
College of Education
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon SK S7N 0X1